…can only assist in your progress when you are ready to make the necessary changes in order to take full advantage of life’s opportunities.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a term that is widely used for various different things. I define coaching as follows:
- Coaching is supporting you in clarifying your goals, directing you to access any resources you might need, eliminating any obstacles and training you to improve specific skills needed.
- Business Coaching can bring refinement to an individual as well as to an organisation.
- When you engage a coach you are willing to commit to certain agreed coaching activities designed to accelerate your journey to self development and receive feedback in regards to your process.
Do I need Coaching?
You are the perfect coaching client if you…
- imagine achieving goals
- think about how you can become less affected by negative emotions like anger, fear, guilt
- feel that there is a potential in you that you’re not yet fully accessing
- have a vision but don’t know how to achieve it
- work in a demanding position where you need to be on top of your game
- get a sense that you have achieved many of your life’s goals and that you are ready to go the next step to accelerate your career
- have come to a phase in life where you want to establish more than a successful career
- want to maximise your enjoyment in your personal life
Coaching is for you, if you want to find out more about yourself, where you have been and where you want to go.
If you are thinking about a coaching program, you might want to ask yourself some preliminary questions.
Want to know more about Sessions?
Visit this page –> Session format